Looking to enhance the skills and knowledge of your people?
Led by seasoned industry experts, Azuhr’s comprehensive training programs are designed with the learner in mind. We believe that learning is effective when it is engaging, informative and relevant. From interactive activities to case studies, reflections, and discussions, we ensure that your people not only understand the key concepts but also know how to apply them.
Our interactive programs cover everything your team needs to know when it comes to HR, from Respect@Work, discrimination and bullying to performance management, team effectiveness and more. Let us help you empower your team to handle workplace issues with confidence and create a positive, productive work environment.
At Azuhr, we understand that every organisation is unique. That’s why our programs are fully customizable, with the flexibility to tailor both the content and delivery to fit your organisation’s specific needs. And the best part? Our programs are lively and engaging with fun polls and quizzes, interesting discussions, and plenty of opportunities for reflection and Q&A. Plus, after each session, our micro-learning strategy ensures you review and reinforce your learning.
So why settle for one-size-fits-all HR training when you can have a tailored solution that meets your organisational needs with Azuhr?
Appropriate Workplace Behaviour (Respect@Work)
- Bullying in the workplace
- Sexual harassment and Respect@Work
- Interviewing skills
- Providing effective feedback
- Avoiding recruitment pitfalls
- Selection processes
Responding to misconduct
- Proactive responses to conduct issues
- Commencing and taking disciplinary action
- Identifying risk factors for unfair dismissal and general protections claims
Effective performance management
- Context and importance of performance management
- Key legal risks that can arise from performance management
- Issues associated with the implementation of performance management
- Exploring best practice performance management
Mental health in the workplace
- Identifying emerging mental health issues
- When mental health issues become workplace issues
- Responding to stress and anxiety
- Reasonable management action against employees experiencing mental health issues
Managing people remotely
- Identifying the differences between the physical and virtual workplace
- Implementing and monitoring flexible work practices
- Monitoring and managing performance and effective work practices
- How to have challenging discussions remotely
- How trust propels team performance
- Understand team member work styles and preferences
- Create a high trust environment for your team
- Ways of working to sustain team trust
Managing ill and injured workers
- Responding to injuries and illnesses
- Keeping in touch while employees are absent from work
- Managing return to work
- Dealing with long-term absences
Effective feedback and coaching
- Managing difficult conversations
- Apply techniques for psychological safety
- Coach for performance improvement
- Adapt coaching style to suit the situation
Are you looking for a solution to improve workplace culture AND compliance?
Our interactive programs cover everything your team needs to know when it comes to HR. our programs are fully customizable, with the flexibility to tailor both the content and delivery to fit your organisation’s specific needs.