Informative training packages addressing all aspects of HR. Our facilitated group training is interactive, engaging and fun.
Helping your people understand workplace issues, as well as how to spot them and respond to them appropriately, is one of the most effective ways to build a healthy work culture and minimise the risk of incidence escalating to legal proceedings. Azuhr offers group training covering all aspects of HR. Our training is interactive and fun because being fully engaged helps everyone learn more effectively.
We’ve designed our HR Training to give you the flexibility to tailor both the content and the delivery mechanism. Each training session can be customised to fit your company policies and procedures. The modules target a specific aspect of HR, including discrimination and bullying, workplace behaviour, managing employee absence and managing poor performance. Our programs give employees the opportunity to ask questions, discuss issues and test their knowledge with fun pop quizzes. You’ll be provided with a copy of the presentation following each session.
Appropriate Workplace Behaviour
- Bullying in the workplace
- Sexual harassment
- Interviewing skills
- Providing effective feedback
- Avoiding recruitment pitfalls
- Selection processes
Responding to misconduct
- Proactive responses to conduct issues
- Commencing and taking disciplinary action
- Identifying risk factors for unfair dismissal and general protections claims
Effective performance management
- Context and importance of performance management
- Key legal risks that can arise from performance management
- Issues associated with the implementation of performance management
- Exploring best practice performance management
Supporting mental health in the workplace
- Identifying emerging mental health issues
- When mental health issues become workplace issues
- Responding to stress and anxiety
- Taking reasonable management action against employees experiencing mental health issues
- Going beyond ‘RUOK?’
Managing people remotely
- Identifying the differences between the physical and virtual workplace
- Implementing and monitoring flexible work practices
- Monitoring and managing performance and effective work practices
- How to have challenging discussions remotely
Managing ill and injured workers
- Responding to injuries and illnesses
- Keeping in touch while employees are absent from work
- Managing return to work
- Dealing with long-term absences
Are you looking for an HR solution that works for your business?
At Azuhr, we believe every employer deserves unrivalled HR. And we pride ourselves on being pragmatic and progressive. Find out more about our end-to-end HR solutions.